During Amplify Austin, our city comes together for 24 hours of online giving to support local nonprofits. SAFE needs your help to blow our $150,000 Amplify Austin goal out of the water!
What you need to know about SAFE
Now that we’ve officially merged, we’re running a single Amplify campaign as The SAFE Alliance. Even sweeter? As a St. David’s Foundation Grant Partner, SAFE is eligible for a $1 million match, which will be distributed on a prorated basis. The more you give, the higher SAFE’s share of the match!
Amplify Austin is 6 p.m. on March 2 until 6 p.m. on March 3, and everything happens online, here: amplifyatx.ilivehereigivehere.org/SAFE
How to show your support
We hope you’ll consider a few ways to support SAFE during Amplify Austin:
- Pre-schedule a gift! Worried you’ll forget to give during the 24 hours? Beginning Jan. 25, you can pre-schedule your gift here!
- Join us for our Power Hour If you’re going to give within the 24 hours, please support SAFE between 3 p.m and 4 p.m. on March 3. During our “Power Hour,” we want to be the organization with the most donations, making us eligible for a bonus prize!
- Champion SAFE! You can become an individual fundraiser for SAFE and challenge your friends, family, and colleagues to join you in amplifying our mission! Click the turquoise “Create a Fundraising Campaign” button on our page.
- Become a social media superstar for SAFE! Follow SAFEatx on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and please like and share our Amplify posts!
- Match it up! We’re recruiting individuals and businesses to be Match Partners during our Power Hour on March 3. Join us for a fun and impactful way to show how you #KeepAustinSAFE!
If you have any questions about Amplify Austin, please contact Lauren Zurbrügg, Director of Development, at 512.578.9242 or [email protected].
We can’t wait to celebrate the difference your support will make for SAFE!