If you are interested in applying for an internship or practicum, please note:
- We are unable to provide paid opportunities.
- We may require a commitment of at least 15-20 hours per week (depending on the program).
- We may have a preference for 2 semester placements when possible and most placements require some evening hours (depending on program).
- We may require interns to attend SAFE’s 40-Hour Core Advocate Training (depending on program). View a sample training agenda.
- Receipt of Internship Request Form does not guarantee placement, as SAFE staff may not be available to supervise an intern.
If you are interested in interning with SAFE, please visit our job board for a list of available opportunities and apply to those you are interested in. Your application will be screened and forwarded to the appropriate program supervisor for review. Your request may require a face-to-face interview. We will respond to your request as quickly as we can, so please submit an application only once.
Visit our job board to see available internships.
- Counseling Services
- Children’s Services
- Direct Services