Whether you’re hosting a bake sale, or donating your birthday, you can help SAFE by setting up your own personal fundraiser today! SAFE relies on the generosity of people like you who help raise funds to support survivors of violence and abuse. And pretty amazing things can happen when you get creative and you’re motivated to make a difference!
Tips and tricks to assist you with your personal fundraising
- Get creative! Run a 10K or commit to a Netflix marathon. Open a lemonade stand or wear a funny costume in public if you hit your goal. Whatever your inspiration, you can help people today!
- Tell your story. Why are you supporting SAFE, why are you sharing it with your friends?
- Set a goal and a deadline, and reach out to people personally to ask them to give.
- Promote your fundraiser regularly on social media and by sending via email.
- Include a photo! Maybe even one of you volunteering at SAFE (just make sure there are no clients or children included).
- Choose a program and project. Do you want to raise money for books for Children’s Services, or donate your birthday to fund Community Education projects.
For more ideas or questions, contact Heather Henry at 512.927.4757 or email@example.com.