Support SAFE during Amplify AustinWritten by The SAFE Alliance
During Amplify Austin, our city comes together for 24 hours of online giving to support local nonprofits. SAFE needs your help to blow our $200,000 Amplify Austin goal out of the water!
When you Amplify SAFE, you amplify everyone
At SAFE, we are proud to serve all people. All of our programs and services are available to everyone.
No person will ever be denied the benefits of our programs and services based on status, identity, or ability. This year during Amplify Austin, we are celebrating inclusivity, diversity, and unity!
And as a St. David’s Foundation Grant Partner, SAFE is eligible for a $1 million match, which will be distributed on a prorated basis. The more you give during Amplify Austin, the higher SAFE’s share of the match!
Amplify Austin runs from 6 p.m. on March 1 to 6 p.m. on March 2, and everything happens online, here: amplifyatx.ilivehereigivehere.org/SAFE
How to show your support
We hope you’ll consider a few ways to support SAFE during Amplify Austin:
- Pre-schedule a gift! Beginning Jan. 16, you can pre-schedule your gift here!
- Join us for our Power Hour If you’re going to give within the 24 hours, please support SAFE between 1-2 p.m. on Friday, March 2. During our Power Hour, we want to be the organization with the most individual donors, making us eligible for a bonus prize! Please give during this time and spread the word to your friends, families, and coworkers to give as well!
- Champion SAFE! You can become an individual fundraiser and challenge your network to join you in amplifying SAFE! Click the green “Create a Campaign Page” button on our page.
- Become a social media superstar for SAFE! Follow SAFEatx on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and please like and share all of our Amplify posts!
- Match it up! We’re recruiting individuals and businesses to be Match Partners during our Power Hour on March 3. Join us for a fun and impactful way to show how you #KeepAustinSAFE!
If you have any questions about Amplify Austin, please contact please contact Heather Henry, Development Associate, at 512.927.4757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to celebrate the difference your support will make for SAFE!