- Este evento ha pasado.
Audición para el conjunto de teatro juvenil Changing Lives
Mayo 28, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Changing Lives is a group of teens who write a play about teen issues and perform it at Austin schools.
We are looking for students who:
– are 14-20 years old!
– love theatre and writing!
– can meet weekly Tues & Thurs from 7-9 pm!
– have reliable transportation!
– want to create art about issues that affect teens!
– can commit to participating for the full 2014-2015 school year!
– want to get paid for their talents!
If this sounds like you– we would love to have you audition for our ensemble!
Auditions are Miércoles, Mayo 28 from 7-9pm and Jueves, Mayo 29 from 7-9pm at the Trinity United Methodist Church at 4001 Speedway. You only have to audition on ONE of the nights, but must reserve a spot.
To reserve an audition spot:
TEXT 615.260.1926 with your full name and the word “Audition”
FRIEND Changing Lives on Facebook, then message us with the word “Audition”
**Note: Once you are accepted to Changing Lives, you must attend 2 of 3 workdays during the Summer. Rehearsals for the 2014-2015 season start Agosto 19. If you have a conflict, let us know.