- Este evento ha pasado.
Agosto 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$195
MAX’s Wine Dive Austin is proud to present the second annual Eat.Drink.Empower. event, showcasing Austin’s top female talent coming together for a worthy cause, and to celebrate the growing number of female chefs on the rise.
This year’s event will feature a decadent 12-course menu with beverage pairings, all expertly curated and designed by the talented team of female chefs and bartenders.
Eat.Drink.Empower.’s talented culinary and beverage team features:
- Abby Yates – Sous Chef, Swift’s Attic
- Angel Begaye – Executive Pastry Chef, TRACE & The W Hotel Austin
- Bridget Bishop – Sous Chef, Westwood Country Club
- DeeDee Sanchez – Pastry Chef, Jack Allen’s Kitchen
- Erica Beneke – Executive Chef, MAX’s Wine Dive Austin
- Jennifer Costello – Executive Chef and Owner, The Bonneville
- Kenzie Allen – Sous Chef, Searsucker
- Kerstin Bellah, Pastry Chef, Uchiko
- Susana Querajazu – Pastry Chef, Odd Duck
- Allison Green – Bartender, Blackbird and Henry
- Jennifer Keyser – Bartender, Contigo and Midnight Cowboy
- Jessica Sanders – Owner, Drink.Well.
- Jordan Ellis – Wine Sales Manager, MAX’s Wine Dive Austin
- Kara Labbe-Lane – Bartender, Parkside
- Lisa Siarkowski – Bartender, Swift’s Attic
- Mariko Gene Buser – Bartender, Peche
- Whitney Hobbs – Bartender, Half Step
Eat.Drink.Empower. will take place on Jueves, Agosto 21, 2014, and will begin with a cocktail hour at 6:00 p.m., followed by the 12-course dinner beginning at 7:00 p.m.
Individual tickets are $195 and a table of eight guests is priced at $1950, both including tax and gratuity. A portion of the event’s proceeds will go directly to SafePlace’s domestic violence and sexual assault programming.
*Ticket price includes both tax and gratuity.