Now that summer vacation has ended, we’ve noticed our baby supplies are low, and it’s also time to start preparing for Fall Fun! You can help fill the shelves for babies moving into SAFE Shelters and ensure that parents can help their children pick out a spooky costume for Trick or Treating!
Please consider making a gift of new items from our wish list or provide gift cards to fill gaps in need.
Some delivery options include:
- Shopping for items from our Amazon or Target lists, which ship directly to our SAFE Donation Warehouse. Some donors have set Amazon subscriptions to automatically send us an item each month!
- Mailing gift cards to Director of Basic Needs, P.O. Box 19454, Austin, TX 78760.
- Personally delivering items or gift cards to our Donation Warehouse at 1515 Grove Blvd., Austin, Texas 78741 (Weekdays 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and the 3rd Saturday of the month 10 a.m.-4 p.m.)
Please consider donating the below items in new condition. We welcome products for all ages and genders.
- Baby Wipes
- Bottles, Sippy Cups, and Toddler Flatware & Dishes
- Baby Wash, Rash Cream, & Baby Lotion
- Pacifiers & Teething Rings
- Diaper Bags & Baby Wraps/Carriers
- Security Child-Proofing Kits
- Similac Formula & Baby Food
- Toddler Snacks, Oatmeal, & Gerber Toddler Meals
- Baby & Toddler OTC Medications (Baby Tylenol, etc.)
- Baby & Toddler Car Seats & Boosters (must be new)
Fall Fun Needs
- Target & Wal-Mart Gift Cards
- Halloween Costumes for all ages and genders
- Halloween Candy for Campus Trick or Treating
If you would like to organize a drive, please email email@example.com. We can provide information about packaging and drop-off, and answer other questions.
Thank you for supporting the youth, adults, and families at SAFE!