SAFE is proud that we have been able to expand our supportive housing services this year and can assist more youth, families, and individuals who are experiencing homelessness. We work hard to help people find housing and receive basic home needs.
Items for the home, such as linens, kitchenware, and cleaning supplies are not only needed by clients in our supportive housing programs, but also for those moving into our on-site shelter. We distribute hundreds of home items every month and are currently in need of the gifts listed below.
Please consider making a gift of new items from our wish list or provide gift cards to fill gaps in need.
Some delivery options include:
- Shopping for items from our Amazon or Target lists, which ship directly to our SAFE Donation Warehouse. Some donors have set Amazon subscriptions to automatically send us an item each month!
- Mailing gift cards to P.O. Box 19454, Austin, TX 78760.
- Delivering items or gift cards to our Donation Warehouse at 1515 Grove Blvd., Austin, Texas 78741 (Sundays and Fridays 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Mondays-Thursdays 10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
Please consider donating the below items in new condition.
Download the flyer for the current donation drive here.
- Grocery, Target, & Wal-Mart Gift Cards
- Silverware, Plates, Bowls, Cups & Mugs
- Twin Blankets, Sheet Sets, & Bed Pillows
- Pots & Pans & Cooking Utensils
- Cleaning Supplies, such as Clorox Wipes, Toilet Cleaner & Brushes, Mops & Brooms
- Coffee Makers, Toasters & Microwaves
- Laundry Detergent & Laundry Baskets
- Paper Towels & Toilet Paper
- Towels, Shower Curtains, & Shower Rods
- See specific twin bed frame & mattress on Amazon list
As always, if you shop from Amazon, please designate The SAFE Alliance as your Smile beneficiary. Simply shopping from smile.amazon.com sends a portion of all your purchases to SAFE!
If you would like to organize a drive, please email email@example.com. We can direct you to the current highest needs, provide a drive flyer and updated logos, provide information about packaging and drop-off, and answer other questions.
Thank you for supporting the youth, adults, and families at SAFE!