This month we noticed our baby supplies are low and it’s also time to start preparing for Fall Fun! You can help fill the shelves for babies moving into SAFE Shelters and ensure that parents can help their children pick out a spooky costume for Trick or Treating!
Please consider making a gift of new items from our wish list or provide gift cards to fill gaps in need.
Some delivery options include:
- Shopping for items from our Amazon or Target lists, which ship directly to our SAFE Donation Warehouse. Some donors have set Amazon subscriptions to automatically send us an item each month!
- Mailing gift cards to Director of In-Kind, P.O. Box 19454, Austin, TX 78760.
- Delivering items or gift cards to our Donation Warehouse at 1515 Grove Blvd., Austin, Texas 78741 (Sundays and Fridays 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Mondays-Thursdays 10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
Please consider donating the below items in new condition. We welcome products for all ages and genders. Download the flyer for the current donation drive here.
- Baby Wipes
- Sippy Cups & Bottles
- Size 4, 5, & 6 Diapers & 2T-5T Pull-Ups
- Baby Wash, Rash Cream, & Baby Lotion
- Pacifiers & Teething Rings
- Similac Formula & Baby Food
- Toddler Snacks, Oatmeal, & Gerber Toddler Meals
- Baby & Toddler OTC Medications (Baby Tylenol, etc)
- Baby & Toddler Car Seats & Boosters
Fall Fun Needs
- Target & Wal-Mart Gift Cards
- Halloween Costumes for all ages and genders
- Halloween Candy for Campus Trick or Treating
As always, if you shop from Amazon, please designate The SAFE Alliance as your Smile beneficiary. Simply shopping from smile.amazon.com sends a portion of all your purchases to SAFE!
If you would like to organize a drive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can direct you to the current highest needs, provide a drive flyer and updated logos, provide information about packaging and drop-off, and answer other questions.
Thank you for supporting the youth, adults, and families at SAFE!