***If you would like information on open Child Protective Services cases or Child Protective Investigations during the COVID-19 epidemic, please click HERE for information.***
SAFE Futures provides resources to build safe, resilient, and supportive environments where parents and their children can grow together. The program, formerly called Prevention Advocacy, helps break cycles of abuse and instability, reduce stress, improve the strength and safety of the home, and keep families together and thriving.
SAFE Futures resources may include:
- Child abuse and family violence prevention
- Positive and protective parenting
- Domestic violence education
- Case management
- Evidence-based services for fathers
- Support for survivors of domestic violence and their children
- Training and education around systems change
- Assistance with housing, mental health and other issues affecting well-being and stability
- Specialized services for survivors with children involved in Child Protective Services (CPS)
Advocacy and Social Change
In addition to working through community collaborations such as the BSS+ collaborative and the SARRT, we also work with governments and elected officials to ensure that our public policy addresses the needs of survivors and clients, with the ultimate goal of breaking the cycle of violence in Central Texas.