SAFE depends on generous sponsors like you to help create joy and magic every holiday season! We are seeking hundreds of sponsors to search for the perfect gifts and basic needs to grant the wishes of SAFE clients.
You can help provide last-minute gifts for those who move into shelter at the end of the holiday season, as well as, other basic need items for clients. Often around the holidays, basic need donations dwindle–by shopping for the shelves, you ensure that SAFE has everything our clients need for the first few months of 2022. No need to sign up to select SAFE Shelves items.
- Shop for items from our Amazon and Target lists which ship directly to our SAFE Warehouse.
- Mail gift cards to SAFE Alliance ATTN: Holiday Program PO Box 19454, Austin, Texas, 78760
- Deliver or mail larger gifts to our SAFE Warehouse at 1515 Grove Boulevard, Austin, TX, 78741 · Need more ideas? Click here to check out our SAFE Shelves list.
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to set up a drive for SAFE
Make a monetary donation
Making a donation directly to SAFE will enable us to direct resources where and when they are needed most–whether it’s holiday gifts, funding for counseling, housing support, or so much more. Donate online or mail checks to The SAFE Alliance ATTN: Holiday Program P.O. Box 19454 Austin, TX 78760.
We will be accepting volunteers this year! If you are interested, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFE Donation Warehouse
Please note: Due to staff and storage capacity, SAFE prefers only new donations from Dec. 1-Jan 31. Please hold onto used donations until Feb 1, 2023. Thank you for understanding!
The SAFE Donation Warehouse will be accepting Angel Tree and other Drive collections, SAFE Shelves, and other general new in-kind donations. If you received a wish list, your delivery instructions will be sent to you in your pairing email.
Warehouse closure dates:
- Nov. 24-25, 2022
- Dec. 24-26, 2022
- Jan. 1-2, 2023
Location: 1515 Grove Blvd, Austin, TX 78741
Hours: Every day, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
A Glimpse at the 2021 SAFE Holidays Timeline
Now and Ongoing
- Online sponsor sign up and wish list collection (click here to sign up!)
- Collect items for SAFE Shelves and deliver to the SAFE Donation Warehouse
Week of Nov 14, 2022
Wish lists will be distributed the week of Nov. 14. Once wish lists have been distributed, we will continue to pair you with clients on a rolling deadline as new clients move into shelter. The delivery deadlines will not move, however, unless otherwise arranged with SAFE Staff.
Dec. 4-6, 2022
Sponsored wish list gift drop off—location and signup for curbside drop off time will be sent in your pairing email.
- Sunday, Dec. 4: Noon-5 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 5: 2 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6: 2 p.m.-7 p.m.
Dec. 12-14, 2022
Gifts are distributed to the adults and families!